NUNM Health Centers have dedicated practitioners who focus on women’s health care and concerns. Listed in the annual “Top Docs” issue by Portland Monthly magazine, our physicians provide compassionate, personalized care to address women’s unique healthcare needs. They are experts in primary care and naturopathic medicine and will work with you to help you achieve optimal health in an affirming and inclusive environment. While not all women have the same parts and health needs, we are here for all women.
From annual gynecological exams and fertility treatments to supportive care for menopause and osteoporosis, our physicians and their student teams can address all aspects of a woman’s health. You will also receive expert preventive medical care for common health complaints, as well as acute and chronic conditions.
Improved health supports a more satisfying and successful life. Our clinician teams can provide guidance for nutritional and lifestyle changes that can help boost your energy level, your physical stamina and your overall well-being.
We Address a Wide Range of Women’s Health Needs
- General physical exams including breast exams
- Birth control and method education
- Bladder infections
- Diet and nutrition
- Hormone imbalances
- IUD insertion and removal
- Libido concerns and female sexual dysfunction
- Menopause/PMS support
- Pelvic exams and pap smears
- Pelvic floor prolapse exercises
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- STI/STD testing and treatment
- Treatment of acute, uncomplicated women’s health issues
- Weight management/loss