Welcome! The NUNM Health Center team is honored to provide you with the care you need and deserve. We commit to honor the trust that you have put within our providers, students, and staff by providing you the best natural care.
What to Expect At Your First Visit
The student interns on shift with your provider will review your health history, do vitals such as height and weight measurements, and ask you questions around your health priorities to determine a care plan. It is often helpful to have copies of previous health records in hand, or faxed to our medical records team in advance of your appointment.
Forms to Fill Out
NUNM patients will need to complete a number of forms to become an established patient. These forms can be downloaded via the links available below:
We ask that each new patient fill out a registration packet that reflects their age group.
- New Patient Packet – Adult: English | Spanish
- New Patient Packet – Adolescent: English | Spanish
- New Patient Packet – Infant/Child: English | Spanish
Consents For Care
These individual consents are a part of the New Patient Packet. Patients will be asked to sign these consent forms each time they are updated.
- General Consent for Treatment: English | Spanish
- Financial Policy: English | Spanish
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities: English | Spanish
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices: English | Spanish
- Compassionate Care Program Application (optional): English | Spanish
Other Health Center Documents
Based upon your care needs, you may be asked to review and/or sign these additional documents:
- Your Information, Yours Rights, Our Responsibility: English | Spanish
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information –
- Lab Only Patient Registration: English | Spanish
- Patient Authorization for Family & Friends: English | Spanish
We are here if you have questions about these documents. Give our information center a call if you need assistance: 503.552.1551
NUNM Health Centers complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. NUNM Health Centers does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.