Please pardon the construction on S Porter Ave. Portland General Electric (PGE) is performing upgrades in the area around our campus health center. Our patient parking lot is still accessible whether you are traveling from S Water Ave or S Corbett Ave.
NUNM Health Centers appreciate your patience as we adapt to changing needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your health is our priority.
If you or a family member have traveled recently to an area considered high risk, or if you think you may have been exposed to the virus and have symptoms of respiratory illness, please call us at 503.552.1551 before coming to our clinics on a walk in basis. We will work with you to help triage your symptoms. Calling ahead helps us direct you to the most appropriate care, while allowing us to take precautions to protect other patients, students and employees.
There is no specific treatment for coronavirus. Most infected people will recover on their own and expert guidance at this time is encouraging patients to stay home. Minimal testing is available through the state and only to those with severe illness, so we are not recommending testing routinely. We will continue to monitor and update our protocols per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Oregon Health Authority (OHA).
Call to Schedule
Our scheduling team is available Monday through Friday to answer your questions and schedule you for an appointment.
- NUNM Health Centers – Lair Hill & Helfgott Clinic: 503.552.1551
- NUNM Community Health Centers: 503.552.1515
- Llame para programar una cita en español: 503.552.1502
New Patient Forms
NUNM patients will need to complete a number of forms to become an established patient. These forms can be downloaded via the links available below:
We ask that each new patient fill out a registration packet.
- New Patient Packet – Adult: English | Spanish
- New Patient Packet – Adolescent: English | Spanish
- New Patient Packet – Infant/Child: English | Spanish
Consents For Care
Patients will be asked to sign these consent forms each time they are updated.
- General Consent For Treatment: English | Spanish
- Financial Policy Consent: English | Spanish
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices & Consent: English | Spanish
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities: English | Spanish
Other Health Center Forms
In addition to the forms above, you may be asked to sign additional documents based upon your care needs.