Call to Schedule
Our patient service representatives will be happy to schedule you an appointment with our natural care providers. For information regarding our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please go here.
NUNM Health Centers – All Locations: 503.552.1551
|DAY OF THE WEEK||SCHEDULING-LINE HOURS|
|Monday||10:30 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:45 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:45 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
To schedule an appointment with the help of a translator please call: 503.552.1515
Llame para programar una cita en español: 503.552.1502
New Patient Forms
NUNM patients will need to complete a number of forms to become an established patient. These forms can be downloaded via the links available below:
We ask that each new patient fill out a registration packet that reflects their age group.
- New Patient Packet – Adult: English | Spanish
- New Patient Packet – Adolescent: English | Spanish
- New Patient Packet – Infant/Child: English | Spanish
Consents For Care
These individual consents are a part of the New Patient Packet. Patients will be asked to sign these consent forms each time they are updated.
- General Consent for Treatment: English | Spanish
- Financial Policy: English | Spanish
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities: English | Spanish
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices: English | Spanish
- Compassionate Care Program Application (optional): English | Spanish
Other Health Center Documents
Based upon your care needs, you may be asked to review and/or sign these additional documents:
- Your Information, Yours Rights, Our Responsibility: English | Spanish
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information –
- Limited Registration: English | Spanish
- Patient Authorization for Family & Friends: English | Spanish
We are here if you have questions about these documents. Give our information center a call if you need assistance: 503.552.1551
NUNM Health Centers complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. NUNM Health Centers does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.