As a client or patient, you will have a nutrition assessment conducted by our nutrition student interns and supervised by a licensed clinical nutrition practitioner.
Our clinical nutrition services provide an ongoing big picture approach needed to identify nutrition-related problems and their causes. This approach includes looking at diet history, lifestyle, behavior, signs and symptoms, personal, social, and family health history, and laboratory tests.
The clinical nutrition team will determine the underlying nature of the nutrition-related health issues, including health risk factors, that provide a roadmap for evidence-based personalized treatment, setting realistic and measurable outcomes, and monitoring progress in attaining your health and nutrition goals.
Clinical nutrition appointments and continued care will be offered throughout the year, so you feel supported in your nutrition-related transition.
- Personalized nutritional assessment, dietary review
- Supportive nutrition approach which includes education, counseling and ongoing care for specific health concerns
- Recipes and meal planning using food as medicine
- Grocery shopping lists
- Healthy eating strategies for all ages
- Food preparation recommendations
- Personalized nutrition monitoring and evaluation
Meet Our Clinical Nutrition Provider
|Dulcie Childs, MSN, RD
Telemedicine on Wednesdays and in the clinic on Fridays