This isn’t just a pin, it’s a portable garden.
Here’s how to use your seed paper pin to plant love.
Follow these instructions to grow your own flowers and keep our pollinators happy:
- Fill a pot about 2/3 full with potting soil, or find a sunny spot in the garden
- Tear the “pin” back off the seed paper and recycle it
- Place the seed paper pin on top of the soil
- Cover the seed paper with a thin layer of soil and water until the soil and seed paper are evenly damp
- If you use a pot, place it in a sunny location
- Keep everything moist until the seeds have germinated; about 7–10 days
- Once sprouts appear, continue to keep the soil moist, but be careful not to overwater
- Once sturdy plants appear, water as needed
- Go plant love!