Your Natural Source for Naturopathic Primary Care and Chinese Medicine
NUNM’s Community Health Centers offer integrative medical care by the region’s foremost naturopathic physicians and Chinese medicine practitioners, and their finest medical interns—all working together to bring you coordinated care. Your improved health is our goal. Your primary care team will provide you with the most effective healing treatment options to address your unique health concerns, and assist you in achieving and maintaining your ideal state of health and wellness.
Community Health Collaborative
In conjunction with other agencies and as a member of the Coalition of Community Health clinics, NUNM offers affordable medical care at sites that serve homeless youth, seniors, communities of color, LGBTQ and others who are underinsured or uninsured.
Our network of clinics enables NUNM to provide health care to medically underserved and diverse patient populations that require treatment for a wide range of health concerns, including:
- Digestive Disorders
- Family Planning
- Healthy Aging
- Heart Disease
- Hormone Imbalances
- Pain Management
- Pediatrics/Well-Baby Exams
- Preventive Care
- Skin Care
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Women’s and Men’s Health
Scheduling and Locations
The NUNM Community Health Centers appointment line is 503.552.1515, and is staffed from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. You can schedule appointments at:
- Mount Olivet Baptist Church: 8725 N. Chautauqua, Portland
- PCC Workforce Center: 5600 NE 42nd Ave., Portland
- Clackamas County Beavercreek Health Center: 110 Beavercreek Road, Suite 100, Oregon City
- Pacific Psychology Clinic Portland: 1411 SW Morrison St. #310, Portland, Scheduling, 503.352.2400
- Asian Health and Service Center: 3430 SE Powell Blvd, Portland, Scheduling, 503.872.8822 x 200
- Pacific Psychology Clinic Hillsboro: 222 SE 8th Ave. #212, Hillsboro, Scheduling: 503.352.7333
- Volunteers of America In Act: 10564 SE Washington St. Portland, Scheduling: 503.228.9229
NUNM contracts with a number of insurance companies, including CareOregon and other OHP programs. We will bill your insurance for covered services. If patients are not insured, or care is not covered, we offer financial assistance under our Compassionate Care Program. Assistance is income dependent and patients seeking assistance can apply during their first appointment. We accept payment by check, cash and credit card.
If you have no insurance and do not qualify for financial assistance, we offer a time-of-service cash pay discount to all patients. Ask if NUNM is contracted with your insurance provider when you call for an appointment. Payment is due at the time of service.
To schedule an appointment: 503.552.1515
Billing concerns: 503.552.1506
Lab services: 503.552.1986
To reach your provider: 503.552.1551