Online access to your healthcare team and health records
NUNM is pleased to offer MyChart—an easy, convenient way to access information about your health care! The sign-up process is simple and you can log in from any
computer or mobile device 24/7.
What is MyChart?
MyChart offers patients personalized and secure online access to their medical records, allowing you to manage and receive information about your health.
With MyChart, you can:
- Request, reschedule or cancel appointments
- Communicate with your naturopathic physician and/or Chinese medicine practitioner
- Request prescription refills
- Review and update your medication list, allergies and problem list
- View upcoming appointments
- View after-visit summaries
- View lab results
- Find helpful information about your health conditions
How to Sign Up
Patients who want MyChart access will be given an activation code during their health center visit or shortly thereafter via email. NUNM’s front desk staff will generate this code, which will enable you to log in and create a user ID and password. Your Social Security number or a proxy must be given and used for this service.
Download the MyChart mobile app to your smartphone. To use the MyChart mobile app, you must first have a MyChart account. If you do not already have one, please contact your NUNM Health Center and ask to sign up for MyChart.
MyChart is an OCHIN product proudly utilized by NUNM. Please contact NUNM Health Centers for technical questions or assistance: 503.552.1551